I'm Maddie Sherlock, a digital designer based in Atlanta, Georgia.
As a creative professional, I’m drawn to human-centered design and my design approach focuses on user interaction and people-based problem-solving. I have worked on projects in UI/UX, web design, branding, motion graphics, and print design. I enjoy collaboration and learning about new tools and approaches to continue enhancing my design process.
When I’m not designing, you can find me spending all my money on plants or drinking a saison at my favorite brewery. Other interests include live music, vintage jeans, and playing the guitar (badly).
Visual Designer – Huge
- 2021 – 2023
- Clients: Google, Epic Games, Aon, Orkin, Onex
- Worked on all phases of the UI process including design strategy, interaction design, visual design, design systems, and visual quality assurance. Collaborated along side UX designers and developers to achieve consistency of design output.
Design Intern – Curiosity
- Jun 2021 – Aug 2021
- Clients: Basd, Donatos, Farmer Focus, Brooks
- Assisted the Head Designer with various client projects. Worked on deck design, social content, video and motion design.
Freelance Designer – Persuasion Marketing
- 2018 – Present
- Worked on a variety of design projects such as videography, web & graphic design, print, branding, and social content.
University of Georgia
BA, Art & Design